-->

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Inspirational Magnet

If any of you watch The Middle on ABC, you've fallen in love with the eccentric and nerdy daughter, Sue Heck. She tries out for every team and always gets cut. Eventually, she joins the "no-cut" cross country team. If you've kept up with the show, you've seen her wear her cross country jersey for this entire season. What a trooper. Anyways, there's this episode where Sue finds an inspirational magnet at a local drugstore and desperately wants her dad to buy it for her. When he refuses, she resorts to stealing the magnet, but later breaks down in the car with her mother and wimpers, "I stole an inspirational magnet! I'm a stealer!"

The point is, here's my "Inspirational Magnet" of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! We just wanted to let you know that we LOVE this print that you made so we blogged about it! You can see it here - www.paisleyprintshoes.com

    Hope that's ok!
    Katie and Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie and Jen,

    Thanks! I'm so glad you like it. Sometimes I just need to see those words, cause they really are so true! Thank you so much for featuring it on your blog! I started reading it and definitely got hooked. I like your balance of dialogue and pictures. Definitely a follower. Thanks again!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chelsea! I found this print via Katie & Jen's blog, and I am sharing it as part of my new inspire-encourage-smile Fridays tomorrow. I love this quote...there have been SO many trials I've gone through that have seemed so uncalled for at the time, but looking back, I can see just how much they were a part of God's plan, and for that I am so grateful.

    Thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover